The Adult Basic and Literacy Education program provides instruction to prepare participants for the official HiSET (High School Equivalency Test), as well as Standard Education Literacy, Workplace Literacy and Family Literacy. Through our FREE program, students will be able to attain their HiSET, enroll in college, and/or improve employment status.
The ABLE program is located in Suite 132, in the Main Hall, directly across from the library at DCC. If you have questions, contact Teresa Schulte at (406) 377-9423 or via email.
To be part of our ABLE program, you must do the following:
- Locator Test: this helps us determine with which TABE test to start you.
- TABE Test: you will pre-test in 3 subject areas.
- Instruction/Tutoring: We have tutors on staff to assist you, FREE of charge.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 1 – 4 p.m.
- If you are 18 or under, you will need to provide an official withdrawal document from your high school.
HiSET (High School Equivalency Test)
HiSET Test Administrator: contact Jolene Myers by phone 406-377-9410 or online.
The HiSET exam is made up of five subject tests:
- Language arts: reading
- Language arts: writing
- Social studies
We encourage you to register at least one week in advance of a test date to ensure there is a seat available: register online for the HiSET
|2014||Paper Test||Computer Test|