Transfer Students are: students who have attended another college or university, that plan to earn a degree or certificate, and enroll in more than seven credits in a semester at DCC.
A complete application includes the following components:
- Completed Admissions Application, submitted (mail, delivered, web) to the Admission Office; if transferring from a Montana College/University there is the option of completing the MUS Request for Transmittal, and submit it with an $8 fee to the registrar office at the school they have previously attended.
- $30 one-time non-refundable application fee.
- Official high school transcript from an accredited high school, or home school, with graduation date posted, or an official state issued equivalency transcript (GED, HiSET, TASC). Home-schooled graduates must also provide documentation stating compliance with the state law in which their home school was located (i.e. letter from the County Superintendent of Schools, State Superintendent of Public Instruction, etc. on letterhead) or a state issued diploma. Non-accredited high school graduates may meet Ability to Benefit.
- Official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges.
- COMPASS Assessment scores.
- Proof of two MMR immunizations (if born after December 31, 1956; proof of age if born before January 1, 1957).