We're truly glad you're interested in Dawson. Check out our Viewbook and see where you can live, learn, and play as a future Buccaneer.
DCC Buccaneer View Days
Schedule a visit
Our admissions staff is here for you. We are available by phone or e-mail whenever you have a question. Our mission is to provide you with personalized program information that meets your educational goals.
Who am I?
Choose and Apply by mail or online
- Early Start Student is a high school student enrolled in a college course prior to high school graduation.
- First Time Student has not previously attended a post-secondary institution after high school graduation or High School equivalency completion.
- International Student can be either a freshman or transfer student, but are from outside of the United States.
- Non-Degree Student takes a course(s) but is not intending to earn a degree from Dawson Community College.
- Re-Admit Student is a former/previous degree-seeking student returning to complete courses.
- Transfer Student has previously attended a post-secondary institution after high school graduation or GED completion.
- Transient Student is enrolled in a course leading toward a degree at another post-secondary institution.
- Online Student can be a freshmen, transfer, international or continuing education learner. Visit the Online student page if you want to learn about opportunities for online education through DCC online.
- Veterans Educational Services