REQUIREMENTS AND DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must have or be able to obtain a valid Montana Driver’s License.
· Computer experience and computer skills are required.
· Customer services skills are mandatory.
· Must be familiar with accessing or navigating the Internet.
· Will assist in maintaining hardware devices and assisting in software changes and implementation.
· Main focus will be to perform TAC Center functions such as logging troubles, analyzing alarms, network services support and dispatching personnel when required.
· Typing skills are required. Must be able to operate various business machines, including personal computers, as well as generating printouts and understanding the data.
· Knowledge in telephony industry preferred.
· The ability to work cooperatively with members/subscribers, fellow employees and others.
· Ability to learn and adapt to technology and training as required on an on-going basis.
· Have neat and orderly work habits.
· Must possess excellent telephone skills.