United States Department of Agriculture, Farm Service Agency
Fri, 12/13/2013 - Thu, 01/02/2014
Duties: Program technicians carry out office activities and functions pertaining to one or more of the farm programs administered in the county. They interpret and explain procedures, program regulations, and forms to producers and other agency personnel.
Salary Range: $24,933.00 to $50,431.00 per year
Recruitment Bonus: 25% of starting salary
Open Period: Friday, December 13, 2013 to Thursday, January 2, 2014
Series & Grade: CO-1101-03/07
Position Information: Full Time – Permanent
• Sheridan County Office, Plentywood, MT (3 vacancies)
• Dawson County Office, Glendive, MT (1 vacancy)
• Wibaux County Office, Wibaux, MT (1 vacancy)
• McCone County Office, Circle, MT (1 vacancy)
For additional information on job duties, benefits, required qualifications, and application requirements, please visit the usajobs.gov links above.
• You must be a U.S. Citizen or national to apply.
• Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
• Must be 18 years of age or 17 years of age for high school graduates.
• Required to pass a background investigation and fingerprint check.
• This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
• You will be required to serve a probationary period of 1 year.
FSA offers a friendly and professional working environment with a diverse workforce, flexible hours/work schedules, and other family-friendly benefits such as: paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, retirement and supplemental savings plan, and a wide array of insurance plans.
$24,933.00 to $50,431.00 per year
How to Apply:
Visit the usajobs.gov link listed above for the specific position/s you are interested in. Specific application instructions are included in that vacancy announcement. You must submit a complete application package to be considered for the position.