From here we can see infinite possibilities for you.
- DCC has a highly personalized setting where every student is treated as an individual.
- Student to Faculty ratio – 11:1.
- Get right to work with an AAS degree from our many well established programs.
- Meet new people from diverse backgrounds. Students from all 56 Montana counties 47 different states and over 25 countries have enrolled at DCC.
- You can walk to any event on campus from your apartment style residence hall.
- Mid-Rivers Academic Support Center provides professional tutoring and advising to help you get through a challenging class.
- DCC is located in Montana which ranks in the top 10 safest states to live, based on 2010 crime rankings.
- Transferring your credits to another college or university is a snap. Take advantage of our 2+2 agreements.
- A growing number of degrees and hundreds of courses are offered through DCC online at the lowest cost per credit in Montana.
- Campus is located on 300 acres, minutes from Montana’s largest State Park - “Makoshika”
- Many job opportunities and internships exist in the Dawson County/Bakken area.
- Military Friendly/VA Approved
Be a part of DCC’s 70 year tradition.
Join us here...be a Buccaneer!
Bring a friend and sign up for View Day or a personal visit!