JOB TITLE: ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR
DEPARTMENT: STUDENT SERVICES
REPORTS TO: DEAN OF STUDENT SERVICES
SALARY: GRADE 11, $14.55 per hour.
SUMMARY OF WORK:
The Enrollment Management Coordinator provides vision, leadership, and implementation for enrollment services to provide students with a seamless integrated service experience that is efficient and effective and provided in a manner that is highly learner/student-centered and reflective of the College's mission and values. Under the supervision Dean of Student Services, the Enrollment Management Coordinator works collaboratively with the Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, the Registrar, members of the faculty, and the Athletics Department to create a shared commitment to enrollment goals and active participation in accomplishing the goals in support of the College's strategic initiatives.
Knowledge: This position requires an extensive knowledge of demonstrated leadership abilities in consumer relations, sales communication, management communication and interpersonal communication.
Skills: This position requires skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships; requires teamwork, organizational planning, promotion, commitment, motivation, persuasion, social perceptiveness and sales experience.
Abilities: This position requires the ability to: communicate effectively and professionally both orally and in writing; follow verbal and written instructions explicitly, organize and deal effectively with sales and promotions; act with initiative and use good judgment with minimum supervision; adapt to various situations and develop alternative plans of action to solve problems; learn new specialized software programs; establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, supervisors, students, and the general public.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
The above knowledge, skills, and abilities are typically acquired through a combination of education and experience equivalent to:
• Earned Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of recruitment or outside sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent team leadership and management skills, including ability to motivate, build consensus, evaluate performance, and facilitate training and professional development.
• Maintain sensitivity, understanding, and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds.
• Demonstrated high quality oral and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills/technology skills including experience with web-based student services environments and student information systems. Ellucian Banner experience preferred.
• Excellent sales experience and consumer relations background.
• Ability to travel between campuses and work evening and weekends, as necessary.
If interested in applying, please submit the following to the Human Resource Office:
• Letter of interest
• DCC Employment Application
• Credential Verification Authorization Statement
• EEO Form
• Unofficial transcripts
Dawson Community College must comply with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. If hired, you will be required to provide documents to show your identity and authorization to work.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Pursuant to title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Title IX of the Education Amendments, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, Executive Order 11246 as amended, Vietnam era and Disabled Veterans Act, as amended, and the Montana State Human Rights Act - Dawson Community College has a policy of non-discrimination in employment practices and in admissions, access to and conduct of educational programs and activities. Discrimination is prohibited on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, or marital status. Any student, employee, applicant for admission or employment may file a discrimination grievance. Inquiries or grievances should be directed to the Human Resources/EEO Director in Room 105A, phone (406)377-9412.