If you are an employee, follow these steps to request any IT/AV equipment:
- Create a new appointment in your calendar at the time when you need the equipment.
- Click More Details...
- Find the link that says 'Show Resources' on the right hand side near the top of the Zimbra Webmail.
- Type the name of the equipment you need to use (projector, projector screen, television, laptop, or video camera). Zimbra will automatically try to complete what you are typing.
- Click the Show link next to Scheduler to see if the equipment you want is available. If it is not, choose a different item (example: Projector 2 instead of Projector 1).
If you need to check-out equipment that is not available in Zimbra, or you are not an employee, please submit a helpdesk ticket via http://help.dawson.edu . Here is a list of the equipment available:
- 2 portable projectors
- 2 MiniDV video cameras - Dover and Concord
- 3 portable screens - Madison, Montgomery, Lansing
- 2 laptops
- 1 MacPro (for video editing)
- 1 HD video camera (on-campus only) - Annapolis
- 1 DVD-VCR convertor - Lincoln
- 2 TV's with VCR and DVD - Providence and Olympia
- 2 projector stands (can also be used for a laptop) - Trenton and Jackson
- 3 tripods - Topeka, Richmond, Pierre