Computer Lab Use
- Log-on to the network with your own user-name and password.
- Log-off of the network before leaving the lab.
- No smoking is allowed in the building.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the labs at any time.
- No changes or rearrangements are to be made to any of the computers or their associated devices without first consulting the Computer Services Department.
- Students may play audio files and media, so long as headphones are used, and they do not disrupt other students in the lab
- No software/game installations are allowed on the lab computers.
- No children are allowed at the computers.
- Keep the hallway doors closed, so that the air conditioning and heating systems work properly.
- Users should clean up their workstations before leaving the lab.
- Users should recycle all unwanted printouts in the labeled boxes.
Computer Lab 147 Schedule:
* This schedule is subject to change.