In order to receive financial aid the student must:
- have financial need, except for some loan programs
- have a high school diploma or its equivalent (state issued GED, HiSet, TASC)
- be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student working toward a degree or certificate
- not be in default on a student loan or owe a Title IV refund or repayment
- have a valid Social Security Number
- make satisfactory academic progress
- register with the Selective Service, if required
Remember, DCC’s Financial Aid priority date is March 1
Financial Aid applications received after March 1 will be accepted and evaluated as received and will be subject to the availability of funds.
Financial Aid Office - room 104 in the Student Services Office room 101
8 am-12:15 pm and 12:45 pm-4:30 pm weekdays
(except on official College holidays)
Mailing address: Dawson Community College Financial Aid Office PO Box 421
Glendive, Montana 59330
Phone Number: (406) 377-3396 or 1-800-821-8320 FAX number: (406) 377-8132
Policies and procedures governing financial aid programs and application filing dates at Dawson Community College are subject to change at any time without prior notification or publication due to changes in College, state, and/or federal guidelines and regulations.
If you have questions about federal student aid, you can also call 1-800/4-FED-AID. You can also go to the Department of Education's web site to review frequently asked questions.