For students that plan to earn a degree or certificate a complete application includes the following components:
- Completed Admissions Application, submitted (mail, delivered, web) to the
DCC Admissions Office
300 College Drive
Glendive MT, 59330
- $30 one-time non-refundable application fee.
- Official high school transcript from an accredited high school, or home school, with graduation date posted, or an official GED transcript. Homeschooled graduates must also provide documentation stating compliance with the state law in which their home school was located (i.e. letter from the County Superintendent of Schools, State Superintendent of Public Instruction, etc. on letterhead) or a state issued diploma. Non-accredited high school graduates may meet Ability to Benefit .
- Official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges, if applicable.
- ACT/SAT for recent high school graduates (ACT preferred)
- COMPASS Assessment scores
- Proof of two MMR immunizations (if born after December 31, 1956; proof of age if born before January 1, 1957).