In-District students are those:
- Who pay or whose parents pay taxes on real property located within the Dawson Community College District and who have resided in the district for one continuous year or more or whose parents have had permanent residence for one full year or more in the Dawson Community College District.
- Who are real property taxpayers or whose parents are real property taxpayers in the Dawson Community College District and who have lived in the Dawson Community College District for a continuous year, and have taken all reasonable steps to establish residency, and who have not enrolled in seven or more DCC credits per term during that continuous year.
Out-of-District students are those:
Out-of-State students are those:
- Who are neither residents of the state or whose parents are not Montana real property taxpayers.
Western Undergraduate Exchange
The Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE), is a program of the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education and other Western states.
- Currently WUE includes students from Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Pacific Islands Member, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
- Students from these states may enroll at Dawson Community College in any program at the resident tuition rate plus 50 percent of that amount. Other fees apply to all students.
- Consequently Residents of Montana may apply for admission at institutions in participating WUE states. Each state and institution reserves the right to set its own limitations within the WUE program. Contact the Admissions Office.
Canadian Cultural Exchange Scholarship
- DCC offers a special tuition rate for residents of these Canadian provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan.
- Canadian students are eligible for the scholarship rate for 4 consecutive terms.
- Canadian Cultural Exchange Scholarship is given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Apply to and are accepted by DCC
Be a full-time student (12 or more credits)
Maintain a minimal 2.00 grade point average (GPA) per term.
Meet all other foreign student admission requirements.
All fees are the responsibility of the student.