Students who have attended another college or university, that plan to earn a degree or certificate, and enroll in more than seven credits in a semester.
A complete application includes the following components:
- Completed Admissions Application, submitted (mail, delivered, web) to the Admission Office; if transferring from a Montana College/University there is the option of completing the MUS Request for Transmittal, and submit it with an $8 fee to the registrar office at the school they have previously attended.
- $30 one-time non-refundable application fee.
- Official high school transcripts from an accredited high school, with graduation date posted, or a GED transcript. Home-schooled or non-accredited high school graduates may meet Ability to Benefit.
- Official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges.
- COMPASS Assessment scores.
- Proof of two MMR immunizations (if born after December 31, 1956; proof of age if born before January 1, 1957).