Civil Technologist’s Role:
Gain field experience in soils engineering, drill monitoring and construction monitoring, QA/QC monitoring techniques, site investigations, foundation inspections and general soils testing. The work schedule is a rotation of days, nights and occasional weekends may be included. This position is located in Fort McMurray and would require relocation.
• Soils engineering and soils testing
• Drill monitoring and construction monitoring
• QA/QC monitoring techniques
• Piling inspections
• Site investigations and concrete testing.
• Field environment
• Driving on mine roads
• Rotational schedule of being on-call
• Working outdoors
• Valid driver’s license
• Operating an All-Terrain Vehicle