DCC's Student Living Complex of Brueberg, Gibson and Kettner Hall house 140 full time students. Their location provides the convenience of being on-campus with the freedom and comfort of your own apartment. Students can easily access campus activities.
Student Housing apartments can fill by mid summer so apply early. The Student Housing Complex opens in late August. State health policies do not allow students to keep pets.
Take residence on campus!
1. Meet new friends and create lasting memories, or bring a friend and request roommate preferences on your housing application.
2. Stay focused: living and learning on campus leads to academic success.
3. Catch the action at campus sporting events, art and musical shows.
4. Enjoy your time on campus without the worry of monthly bills.
5. Use your meal card and forage for edibles in the DCC Jolly Roger Café. Located in the student center, the food service has a variety of appetizing hot entrees, salads, fresh fruits and vegetables, soups, and an assortment of beverages. Food Plan
Your fully furnished-apartment style campus Crib includes:
*Dawson Community College is proud to offer specially equipped rooms for handicapped students
Things to bring to college:
You need your own bed, bath, and kitchen linens as well as kitchen utensils, dishes, pots/pans,
and small appliances. Checklist
Apply for Student Housing
To be assigned campus housing, students must:
Rent is due in full at semester registration.
Student Housing Complex is Closed:
The Student Housing Complex contract and contract rates do not cover these periods. Contact the Student Housing Director to make arrangements to remain in housing during these times and an additional fee will be charged.
The college assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to residents' personal property. Consider the purchase of renters insurance or an extension of your parents insurance to cover loss or damage to personal property.