Holiday and summer hours vary and are posted on the library doors. The Jane Carey Memorial Library is located in the northeast corner of the main building of the college.
These resources are available from all computers on the DCC campus and from off-campus with a DCC user name and password.
- EBSCO (General Academic/Nursing/Education/Environment)
- EBSCOHost Integrated Search (Search both EBSCO & Newsbank)
- Lexis-Nexis Academic Universe(Business/Legal/News/Medical/Reference)
- ProQuest (Agriculture/Criminal Justice/Technical)
- NewsBank (1,800+ U.S. news sources including the BILLINGS GAZETTE)
- Nature (world’s leading science journal) on-campus only
- Full Text Electronic Journal Finder
- Credo Reference (search over 100 encyclopedias & dictionaries) More trusted than Wikipedia
- Britannica Online (Encyclopedia)
- Works Cited Resources (please check with your instructor to ensure accuracy)
- NetLibrary (e-Books)
- Auto Repair Reference Center (EBSCO)
- Testing & Tutoring Center (Homework help, GED, GRE, and other standardized tests) (resume skills)