Welcome to the College Campus Store!
DCC Campus Store is an information hub which serves our campus and community by providing a friendly atmosphere with excellent customer service, while offering textbooks and supplies that cater to the educational needs of the student, along with a variety of quality merchandise at affordable prices.
Fall and Spring terms 10am – 5pm. Closed weekends, holidays, spring break & Christmas break.
Visit us on Facebook at
- You must have correct and complete cash register receipt. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Photo ID required for refunds.
- Full refunds on textbooks will be allowed through the first week of the semester.
- New textbooks must be in new condition to receive full refund.
- New textbooks with receipt, with any damage (e.g.-due to photocopying, etc.) or books with any markings in them, will be considered used books.
- Shrink-wrapped packages which have been opened will not be eligible for full refund.
- If book is purchased used, it must still be in good condition to receive full refund.
- College Campus Store reserves the right to make final judgments on all returns, both for in-store and online purchases
- Books purchased for each term after our published final refund date are not eligible for refund.
- Special order and non-required books are not refundable
- Books purchased from us online can be returned at the store or by shipping them back to us. You will not be refunded for shipping costs unless the return is due to an error on our part. Please contact us prior to returning textbooks by mail-order.
Textbook Buyback Policy
- The Bookstore has book buy back during finals week, at the end of each semester. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Photo ID required for refunds.
- Buyback is conducted only in-person, in our store. Buyback is currently not available online largely due to the fact that we have to see the book before we can quote a price for buyback.
- Books are bought back at 50% of the purchase price.
- The status of a book for buyback is established by the faculty and the bookstore.
Books may not be bought back under the following conditions:
- Old editions have no value and will not be bought.
- Books needing repair have a reduced value. Badly damaged books have no value and will not be bought.
- The Bookstore is overstocked.
- The instructor chooses to change to a different text.
- College Book Store reserves the right to refuse to buy any book for any reason.
- Books that DCC cannot buy back may have a wholesale value. The buy back price is determined by the the used book companies. Criteria is in accordance with the national used book companies and DCC Bookstore:
- All pencil must be erased prior to buy back.
- An additional 25% will be deducted from the buy back price if underlined in ink.
- Highlighting is acceptable if book is in resalable condition.
Students receiving assistance form Vocational Rehabilitation, BIA, Job Service, or Workman’s Comp Students that are considered clients of these services, and have been pre-approved by them:
- may charge books/supplies up to a set limit as outlined in their contracts.
- must have prior approval
- must notify the DCC bookstore before making purchases that they are on one of these programs.
- may choose to keep their books at semester end or sell them back as determined in their contract.
Textbooks as part of a scholarship
- Textbooks must be part of your scholarship to qualify for books on loan.
- All books must be returned at semester end. You may not sell them back for cash.
- Scholarship students must pay for books on loan that are damaged or not returned. Transcripts, grades and dorm deposits will be held if the student has a delinquent account.
Apparel Return Policy Refunds or exchanges of online and in-store apparel purchases may be made if the following conditions are met:
- Return must be made within 14 days
- Merchandise must be in new condition
- Sales receipt must accompany return
The following are non-refundable
- Sale merchandise
- Items that have been washed or worn
- Custom-decorated items
- Event-specific or dated merchandise after the event or date
Shipping Policies We ship anywhere in the US and Canada using a variety of carriers. We will choose the carrier that best suits our needs for your particular shipment. For shipping outside the U.S. contact us. DCC Campus Store is not responsible for shipping charges for returns unless the return is due to an error on our part.
- cash, checks-for the amount of purchase only.
- money orders, Visa, Master Card, and Discovery Card.
Fall 2016 Book List updated 008/10/16 If a book has an * in front of it that means the book has not been validated or approved by the current instructor. The Campus Store recommends not purchasing until the * has been removed.
(Books & prices are subject to change please read *Notice below for policy).
Art Supply Lists (New art instructor for Fall 2016, art supply lists previously used have not been validated).
- AR161 & AR162 (Spring 2013 art kit price $53.40) Does not include; paper, palette, ink well or optional items.
- AR271 &AR272
*NOTICE: All textbooks and course materials are subject to change. Pricing information is also subject to change without notice. Textbooks with * Books were used previous semester but not verified by current instructor for this term. Please be aware that this list is updated as we receive new orders and cancellations from faculty, and shipments from publishers. Note that because text information can change at any time due to faculty changes, cancelled classes, publisher substitutions, price changes, etc. DCC Bookstore is NOT RESPONSIBLE for information used on this listing for the purchase of texts from other sources. Those purchases are made at the student’s risk. Students purchasing materials at DCC Bookstore are protected under our Returns Policies. If you are enrolled in a course which is not listed, it may mean we have not been supplied with a textbook requisition from the instructor or academic department. It may also mean no book is required for the class.