NEW – Summer Session 2016 Brochure!!!
Welcome to Dawson Community College’s Department of Enrollment Management. Our Enrollment Specialists are here to help you out with every step of the enrollment process. We are available by phone (406-377-3396) or e-mail whenever you have a question. Our goal is to provide you with personalized program information that meets your educational needs.
Check out our Viewbook and see where you can live, learn, and play as a future Buccaneer.
We invite you to visit Dawson Community College (DCC) and discover all that we have to offer. For over 75 years, we have promoted student success through access to quality programming and a commitment to affordability for our learners. We have many career and pre-professional programs (link) along with the first two years of a degree that will allow you to transfer to the four-year institution of your choice. When you receive your education with us, you will be prepared to succeed anywhere – Learn today…Lead tomorrow.
We prepare students to be leaders of tomorrow who will enrich themselves, their communities, their families and their future employers. Our college is small and friendly and welcomes our students as they begin their educational journey. It is located in Glendive, MT – a small supportive community. We treat students, faculty, staff and other members of our college with caring regard.
Students express their satisfaction with their education at DCC. Of the student completing the 2016 graduate survey, they reported:
- Ninety-eight percent (98%) of DCC graduates are satisfied with the educational training.
- Twenty-seven percent (27%) of DCC graduates are going to work after graduation while 73% are transferring to another institution.
- Ninety-eight percent (98%) of DCC graduates are satisfied to very satisfied with advising at DCC.
- Ninety-six percent (96%) of graduates are satisfied to very satisfied with DCC’s core curriculum.
- Ninety-three percent (93%) of DCC student receive financial Aid. Forty-one percent (41%) receive Pell Grants, while 60% receive other scholarships and grants – DCC is affordable!
At Dawson Community College we have highly qualified and caring faculty along with wonderful and dedicated staff. These people are here to serve and assist you on your educational journey. You will find the support services you need to succeed.
You’ll find excellent opportunities with us. You’ll have leadership development choices along with extracurricular activities which allow you to participate in everything from clubs (link) and sports (link) to student government (link).
At DCC, a brighter future is just ahead. Join us on your road to success.
Start by applying today (link).
Scott R. Mickelsen
Dawson Community College provides affordable and open access to quality teaching and learning
- College Transfer Education: Provide programs and services that prepare learners for transition to and success in further degree programs
- Career & Technical Education: Provide programs and services that prepare learners for vocational and technical career entry, transition, and advancement
- College Readiness Education: Provide pre-college programs and services that prepare learners for successful transition to college
- Continuing Education & Community Service: Provide programs and services that help address the professional, social, and personal enrichment needs of the region