Dawson Community College Financial Aid Office is committed to helping you achieve your educational goals. In order to determine a student’s need for financial aid, the student must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for each year of attendance. Dawson’s priority deadline is March 1.
List Dawson Community College Federal Title IV school code:002529 on the FAFSA form so we receive the results.
What do I need to receive financial aid?
See Financial Aid Requirements
Financial aid is available in the form of:
- Grants, scholarships, waivers – do not have to be paid back
- Long-term loans – must be repaid after the student leaves school
- Employment opportunities – programs where students work on or off campus and earn money to help pay school expenses
(406) 377-3396, Toll Free: 1-800-821-8320, FAX number: (406) 377-8132 or [email protected]
Financial aid programs and application filing dates at Dawson Community College are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
- Apply for Financial Aid in 6 Steps
- Award Letter
- Downloadable Forms
- Federal Loan Program Code of Conduct
- Financial Aid Billing Information
- Financial Aid Estimated Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid Requirements
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Loan Counseling
- Net Price Calculator
- Work Study