GLENDIVE, MONT. – January 6, 2021 – Dawson Community College recently announced area students who are degree candidates for the Fall 2020 semester. Official awarding of a degree and any official graduation with honors or graduation with high honors designation is not made until degree candidates have completed their final term of enrollment and have met all specific requirements.
The following area degree candidates are:
- Britta Brenner- Glendive, Montana
- Brooke Buxbaum- Glendive, Montana
- Brenda Herbaugh- Glendive, Montana
- Chrisandra Nowlin- Glendive, Montana
- Montana Arlt- Big Timber, Montana
- Kevinn Castillo- Miami, Florida
The following area degree candidate(s) who is/are expected to complete degree requirements and graduate with honors by achieving a grade point average of 3.5 to 3.74 are:
- Michael Erickson- Helena, Montana
- Wacey Thompson- Bonner, Montana
- Dawn Williams- Anaconda, Montana
The following area degree candidate(s) who is/are expected to complete degree requirements and graduate with high honors by achieving a grade point average of 3.75 or higher are:
- Katheryn Kingery- Kalispell, Montana
For more information, contact Katy Peterson, Director of Marketing, at 406-377-9444 or email@example.com.