- Transfer Classes – Master’s degree in course subject or closely related field
- Career and Technical Classes – Bachelor’s degree in course subject and three years hands-on experience
- Workforce Development and Community Outreach Classes – No degree needed; however proof of experience and passion to share your passion required.
DCC strives to recruit and retain a diverse workforce, and encourages qualified candidates across all demographics to apply. Training and assistance provided. Interested candidates should submit apply online by submitting a resume to dawson.edu.
Advantages of serving as an Adjunct Instructor:
- Adjunct instructors enjoy the flexibility to spend time with family or on other responsibilities, while still sharing knowledge by teaching a class or two.
- The environment is collegial and intellectual.
- Adjunct professors can impact a student’s life in a positive way.