In an ever-changing world, John Hawkins provides strategies that will empower you to lead with excellence.
- Increase leadership skills and influence
- Boost employee morale without sacrificing stakeholder value
- Manage change while maintaining integrity
Highlights focus on:
- Doing the extraordinary, developing clear vision, achieving success, significance and legacy
- Maximize efforts, resources and results—be a leader who inspires change in others, achieving the goal and going from average to excellent and doing what it takes to get to the next level
- Facing challenges head-on and addressing questions on every aspect of life and leadership
When: Thursday, August 17, 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Where: Dawson Community College, Toepke Center Auditorium
Registration: Please register in advance. You can register by downloading the form at www.dawson.edu/workforce-development or by contacting Traci Masau at [email protected] or 406-377-9418.
*Renewal units available for teachers
Learn more about John Hawkins at www.buildingeffectiveleaders.com