Learn the basic concepts of relational database management using Microsoft Access, 2013.
- Data types – define the size of data storage
- Tables – hold the raw data
- Queries – extract part of the raw data for evaluation
- Forms – user-friendly layouts to display data on the screen
- Reports – output files, ready for printing
This workshop will be held on two consecutive evenings
WHEN: Monday December 18 & Tuesday December 19
TIME: 6:30 pm—9:30 pm
WHERE: Dawson Community College – Room 146
COST: $95 per person
REGISTRATION: Please register in advance. You can register by downloading the form at www.dawson.edu/workforce-development or by contacting Joe Drivdahl, Workforce Development Director, at [email protected] or 406-377-9444.