Definition of Emergencies
- A potential or actual incident that does not disrupt overall function of college.
- A potential or actual incident that affects the entire building. A central control room will be coordinated and outside resources will be called on for assistance.
An incident that seriously impairs or stops college operations. A central control room will be coordinate and outside resources will be called on for assistance.
- Severe Storms
- Building Emergency (Structural damage caused by any emergency)
- Fires (chemical, natural gas, electrical or ordinary structural)
- Hazardous chemical accidents or spills (vapor or liquid)
- Transportation accidents (airplane, railroad car, automobile/truck)
- Explosions (compressed gas, containerized liquid, or man-made)
- Prolonged utility outages (gas, electricity, cooling system, water)
- On campus disturbance
- Hostage situation
- Bomb threats or explosions
- Terrorist action