…a DCC Club or activity is a great way to get involved!
Watch for signs on the Student Bulletin Board for meeting information or stop in the Student Services Office #101, we will introduce you to the club advisor.
ASB Student Government
- A Student Senate is comprised of elected representatives and acts as a governing body for the students. The Senate plans social activities for students and participates with faculty in planning of events.
- Is a social club organized to promote community among artists. The goal is to support and enrich the artistic life of its members through creativity and initiative. All DCC students interested in art are welcome participate.
- The A-Team serves as DCC admission representatives by conducting campus tours for prospective students, their parents and other interested visitors. They assist with Orientation Sessions, aid with Registration, correspond with prospective students and act as liaisons between students and Student Services.
College Band/Choir/Music Club
- The goal of the music club is to make a notable difference in the music programs social and extracurricular activities throughout the school. The DCC pep band and Choir performs at DCC athletic events and other college functions.
Collegiate FFA/Ag Club
- The National FFA Organization provides an agriculture-related programs and activities. The Collegiate FFA is open to all students interested in agriculture. High school participation in FFA is not a prerequisite.
Dawson Christian Fellowship
- A part of a nationwide international student organization of college and university campuses, this group is concerned with presenting Christianity as an important part of college and university life. Meetings are informal, infused with music and interaction. Dawson Christian Fellowship is open to all students with any or no religious background.
Criminal Justice Law Enforcement Club
- Membership in this organization is limited to law enforcement majors and students employed in the criminal justice field. The main objective of this organization is to promote professional standards in law enforcement while developing and understanding of problems and objectives of those agencies devoted to the administration of criminal justice.
- DCC offers two opportunities for students interested in any or all aspects of drama. The annual Madrigal, a Renaissance festival and dinners is performed in December and a play/ musical is performed in the spring. Students can earn credit for their participation.
Human Services Club
- Membership is made up of students who are interested in some aspect of helping careers. The club promotes socialization among member, professional development of students, and community service activities.
- Come and join the fun! Games and activities designed with you in mind. Activities will vary throughout the academic year.
Montana Campus Corps (MTCC)
- The mission of Montana Campus Corps is to actively engage college students in meeting community-identified needs through meaningful service.
Phi Theta Kappa
- An honor society for two-year colleges. Its purpose is to recognize and encourage scholarship among associate degree students. Membership is by invitation and is based on academic excellence.
- Membership is open to all DCC students who are interested in promoting the sport of rodeo on campus. Its primary objective is to sponsor the annual DCC RODEO for intercollegiate competition within the Big Sky Region.