All students, faculty, staff and visitors are welcome to make purchases during the Cafeteria normal hours of operations. We accept café cards, cash, checks, credit cards and debit cards.
Hours of Operation
- Breakfast: 7:30-10:30 a.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Closed Saturday & Sunday. Weekend order forms are available
- All students living in campus housing are required to have a Cafeteria meal plan.
- All DCC meal plans are set up to purchase food from Cafeteria, À la carte style.
- Your card will be credited your plan amount at the beginning of the semester.
- Students may use the card as they choose – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- If you are purchasing two meals a day at Cafeteria, you may find the basic plan will not be enough to carry you through the entire semester. You can add to your balance by purchasing additional credit for your card in the main office.
- You must have your student meal card at the time of purchase. Your picture is on the front of the card for verification.
- For convenience, off-campus students and employees may purchase meal cards for any dollar amount at the café counter or you may pay as you go.
- With each purchase, a receipt will be issued with the purchased amount and your remaining balance printed at the bottom
- If your card is lost, stolen or damaged, see the Student Services office for information on a replacement card. There is a $20 replacement charge.
- Please keep your card away from your cell phone or scanners. If your card is demagnetized stop by the Student Services Office to for reactivation.
- Remember, you paid for it… use it!
- Balances are forfeited if the student withdraws during a semester.
If you have special needs, comments, questions or suggestions, feel free to contact one of our staff members. We need your feedback and suggestions so we can continue to grow and meet your dining needs.
If you are interested in working at the Cafeteria, feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The staff of the Cafeteria is looking forward to an exciting school year and we will do our best to provide you with a quality dining experience.