Dual Enrollment

For Counselors

Is our school eligible for Dual Enrollment?
Any high school located within DCC's service area or not connected to a particular college may participate. A full list of these high schools can be found here.

How do our students apply?
Students will need to complete the Dual Enrollment Application found here. They can return the application to you or to Dawson Community College. If you receive applications, please forward them to our Admissions Office (300 College Drive, PO Box 421, Glendive, MT 59330). Please ensure that if students are under 18, their parent/guardian has signed the application as well.