EdReady Math 10
Initial Score 49 and below
You have completed the EdReady Initial Math Placement!
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. This page contains links you will need to raise your placement level and better prepare for your first math class.
If your initial diagnostic score is 49 or less, your DCC Math Placement Level is 1
- If you would like to raise your Math Placement to Level 2, you will need to work to an EdReady Study Path Score of 70.
- If you would like to raise your Math Placement to Level 3, you will need to work to an EdReady Study Path Score of 78.
A Math Placement Level of 1 places students in M090 – Introductory Algebra. It is in your best interest to take advantage of the EdReady Study Path and improve your math placement. This course does not count toward you degree.
- Other factors such as any ACT/SAT scores you submitted to DCC may also raise your placement. DCC will count the scores that give you the highest placement.
- For example if your ACT/SAT scores place you at a higher level, we will use your ACT/SAT scores to place you in the next highest level which would be Level 2.
- Approximately 24 hours after reaching your Study Path Score goal (listed above), the system will automatically adjust your placement. After your placement has been updated, contact your advisor to ensure you register for the correct class.
New and incoming Freshman and Transfer students can plan to discuss Study Path Scores with an advisor during Orientation and/or advising appointments.
Login to EdReady