Dawson Community College offers a comprehensive benefits package offered by the Montana University System. Each employee receives $1,054.00, and from that employees are required to accept Medical, Dental, Basic Life Insurance/AD&D, and Long Term Disability. Optional selections include Supplemental Life, Supplemental AD&D, Vision Hardware, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Our package includes the following:
- Medical, Dental and optional Vision Hardware Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance/AD&D and Long Term Disability
- Optional Life Insurance and Optional AD&D
- Vacation Leave: 15 days/year - eligible to use after 6 months
- Personal Leave: 3 days/year, pro-rated per start date - can be used immediately
- Sick Leave with full pay: 8 hours/month - eligible after 90 days of continuous employment
- Montana Public Employee Retirement System (PERS) and Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
Healthcare and Benefit Vendors
Montana University System (MUS) Choices Website
To receive your best benefits, stay in-network with your health plan
- Effective July 1, 2017, Navitus Health Solutions will be the new Pharmacy Benefit Manager for the MUS Plan.
- Effective July 1, 2017, Lumicera Health Services will be the new Specialty Pharmacy for the MUS Plan.
- Prescriptions can be filled at a participating retail pharmacy for either a 34 or 90-day supply.
- Mail order prescriptions for a 90-day supply can be filled at Ridgeway (1-800-630-3214), Costco, or miRx (only delivers to Montana, Idaho, Washington, Wyoming, South Dakota, and North Dakota)
Flexible Spending Accounts and Dependent Care Expenses
Montana University System Wellness Program
Please contact the Human Resources Office with questions at 406-377-9412 or email email@example.com.