Dawson Community College offers a comprehensive benefits package organized by the Montana University System. Each employee receives $1,054.00, and from that employees are required to accept Medical, Dental, Life Insurance/AD&D, and Long Term Disability. Optional selections include Supplemental Life, Dependent Life Insurance, Supplemental AD&D, Vision, Long Term Care, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Our package includes the following:
- Medical, Dental and optional Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D and Long Term Disability
- Optional Flexible Spending Account
- Vacation Leave: 15 days/year - eligible to use after 6 months
- Personal Leave: 3 days/year, pro-rated per start date - can be used immediately
- Sick Leave with full pay: 8 hours/month - eligible after 90 days of continuous employment
- Montana Public Employee Retirement System (PERS) and Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
Healthcare and Benefit Vendors
Montana University System (MUS) Choices Website
MUS Choices Annual Enrollment Benefits - Enrollment Workbook & Enrollment Form
To receive your best benefits, stay in-network with your health plan
- Effective July 1, 2017, Navitus Health Solutions will be the new Pharmacy Benefit Manager for the MUS Plan.
- Effective July 1, 2017, Lumicera Health Services will be the new Specialty Pharmacy for the MUS Plan.
- Prescriptions can be filled at a participating retail pharmacy for either a 34 or 90-day supply.
- Mail order prescriptions for a 90-day supply can be filled at Ridgeway (1-800-630-3214), Costco, or miRx (only delivers to Montana, Idaho, Washington, Wyoming, South Dakota, and North Dakota)
Flexible Spending Accounts and Dependent Care Expenses
Allegiance Flex Advantage: 1-877-424-3570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Montana University System Wellness Program
Please contact the Human Resources Office with questions at 406-377-9412 or email email@example.com.