- If a major utility failure (such as a power outage) occurs during regular working hours remain calm and keep others calm.
- If a major utility failure (such as a power outage) occurs after hours on a weekend or during a holiday, notify the Maintenance Department at 377-9451
- If there is potential damage to the building, occupants, notify the Emergency Services at 911.
- If an emergency exists, and there is potential danger to the building occupants, activate the nearest building alarm, if available. (All college buildings have an audible alarm system).
- Plumbing Failure/Flooding: stop using all electrical equipment and vacate the areas. Notify Maintenance Department at 377-9451
- If the flooding is serious, phone 911.
- Serious Gas Leak: Stop all operations, immediately vacate the area and call 911
- Ventilation: If you smell smoke or burning call 911
Please refer to BUILDING EVACUATION for additional directions