Finalize Your Schedule Bill
- You will receive a schedule bill for your classes via US mail. Review the schedule bill for accuracy. Please note that any financial aid you have been awarded is not reflected in the balance. If you are receiving financial aid, it will not be posted to your account until you have accepted your Schedule Bill.
- Go to dawson.edu. On the bottom of the screen click “My Info”, enter your student ID (D16 number), then click on “Student”, then “Student Account”, then “Account Summary”. You will see your schedule of classes and the cost of attending DCC. Please write down the balance of your account (you will need it for the next step). Click on “Submit this form”. Fill in your full name, Student ID, Account Balance (that you previously wrote down), and your email address. Click on “Accept”. You will receive a confirmation e-mail stating that you have accepted your Schedule Bill.
- An e-mail will also be sent to Student Account’s Receivable notifying them that you have accepted your Schedule Bill. You may also print and sign the Schedule Bill and return it to the DCC Student Services’ Office, 300 College Drive, PO Box 421, Glendive, MT 59330. Your seat in class is not saved until you accept your schedule bill online or sign and return it to the DCC Student Services’ office.
Your Schedule Bill
- What does your schedule bill mean? Your schedule bill is a combination of your schedule, number of credits, and the amount it costs you to attend DCC.
- Why is it so important to accept your schedule bill? Until your schedule and the bill is accepted by you in person, by mail or online, you are not counted as a student. Your financial aid will not be disbursed to your account until your schedule bill is accepted. If the schedule bill is not accepted, either signed by you or accepted online at dccweb.wpengine.com, and received in the DCC Student Services’ Office by the first day of class you will be dropped from all classes.
- Students must finalize their payment by signing and returning their schedule bill by the first day of class, even if the bill reflects a balance of zero or you have an approved third party payment. If your bill reflects an amount due, please provide a check or credit card information including 3-digit validation code from the reverse side of your card. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. Please mail or bring a signed copy of your schedule bill to DCC, 300 College Dr, PO Box 421, Glendive, MT 59330.
- My parents need a copy of my bill. If you want your parents to receive a printed copy of your schedule bill or if you want the Accounts Receivable office to be able to discuss the financial details of your student account, please complete a “Release of Information” form and submit it to the DCC Registrar’s Office.